- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic;
- To help treat digestive disturbances (dyspepsia);
- Used as a stimulant laxative and short-term relief of occasional constipation;
- Promotes bowel movement (by direct action on the large intestine);
- To be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories;
- and if possible increased physical activity to help in weight management.
- Do not use if you are on medications.
Directions: Shake well before use. Take 1 full dropper [equals 1 ml], with breakfast, lunch and dinner, place contents under the tongue hold for 30 seconds before swallowing. .